Cat stretches are a great stretch in any event so good to do just because you can. Here I'm using the cat stretch to get into the right position for a lovely Lat stretch.
1. Kneel on the floor. Place your hands on the floor with your hands directly below your shoulders.
2. Arch your back up like an angry cat, tucking your tail bone underneath you and dropping your head to round out your spine
3. Keep your back rounded and drop your rear to your heels.
4. Reach forward with your hands feeling the stretch through your back and shoulders
5. Keep your rear on your heels and extend your arms round to one side feeling the stretch down your side
6. Repeat for the other side
Go back to the start and repeat 3 - 4 times